In order to protect our staff and customers, Carter's Men's & Ladies Wear has implemented the following safety protocols:
- All staff are required to wear masks or facial coverings when engaging with customers
- We are limited to 4 customers in the store at a time
- We are taking extra precautions to keep our store-front clean and disinfected, including disinfecting our change rooms after every use
- In-store try-ons are still allowed, and we will ensure that any articles of clothing that are tried-on will be quarantined for a full 24 hours after
- We ship everything through Canada Post. To learn more about Canada Post's updated shipping and safety policies, click the link here.
We will continue to monitor and abide by the Provincial Government and Minister of Health rules and regulations